CRUISER ROCKS 10
CRUISER ROCKS 10 is scheduled for June 16th, 2012!
WE BIKE – WE PLAY – WE DONATE!
Cruiser Rocks is a fund-raising bike ride and pub crawl through the Washington Park neighborhood, benefiting the Denver-based LOVE HOPE STRENGTH Foundation. Held every June and October since 2007, Cruiser Rocks has grown into one of the most exciting outdoor events in Denver. Pump up your tires and join us for some bike riding fun!
- The ride is open to anyone 21 or over
- Any and all bikes are welcome (even unicycles!)
- Each rider gets a FREE “Cruiser Rocks” T-shirt
- The route will travel through Wash Park and surrounding neighborhood
- Donations are $35 per rider or $60 per rider pair through online registration.
- Cash or check donations are accepted on the day of the ride for $35 per rider.