|Are you a Musician, Band, Promoter or Venue?
Join the LHSF Global Music Network!
The LHSF GLOBAL MUSIC METWORK is an amazing way promote your band, venue or event AND make a difference!
The LHSF Global Music Network is the first international charity network featuring some of musics most legendary musicians and producers including Mike Peters (The Alarm), Billy Duffy (The Cult), Nick Harper, Slim Jim Phantom (Stray Cats), Jimmy Barnes, Glenn Tilbrook (Squeeze), Cy Curnin and Jamie West-Oram (The Fixx), MTV Producer Alex Coletti and music producer Tony Visconti.
LHSFs close connection with international musicians and mountaineers is allowing us to create innovative, music-related, outreach and awareness programs such as:
- Empire Rocks, the first ever concert atop the Empire State Building
- Snowdon Rocks, the highest gig in England and Wales
- Union County Music Fest, walkathon and free music festival in New Jersey, USA
- Everest Rocks, the historic trek and concert at the base camp of Mount Everest
Throughout 2008, LHSF will host or be the beneficiary charity at concerts and music festivals around the world. In addition to the events above, we are planning future climbs and concerts in Scotland, Austria, Australia, Switzerland and Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Colorado.
What can you do?
Join in the battle against cancer:
- Add LHSF to your website home page, MySpace page, blogs and newsletters
- Display a LHSF banner at your next concert or in your venue
- Wear and sell LHSF leather or camo cuffs at your merchandise booth
- Donate a portion of your sales to LHSF
- Select LHSF as the benefciary charity for your music festival
- Invite your mailing list to join the LHSF Army
Your support will not only help to raise awareness for this international foundation but will also give you access and exposure to the LHSF network through:
- LHSF website and MySpace
- Monthly newsletters
- Invitations to partake in LHSF international concerts and climbs
- Recognition in LHSF press releases
- Sponsor affiliations
- Free LHSF gear
With your help we can save lives NOW. Contact us today to learn how you can join our army!