A complete list of recent media.
View photos from recent concerts and bone marrow drives.
View videos from recent concerts and bone marrow drives.
View all current press releases.
Here you can view recent videos/photos and download banners and logos.
The Love Hope Strength Foundation has received unprecedented media coverage from around the globe. Having only just been founded in January of 2007, LHSF is fast becoming one of the world’s leading names in cancer care and awareness.
LHS at a glance:
- Love Hope Strength events live audience attendance was 150,000.
- Total global media impressions have surpassed 600 million.
- Hits on Love Hope Strength website, www.lovehopestrength.org, were over 15 million and currently average 40,000 per day.
- Love Hope Strength “Everest Rocks” documentary is now airing on MTV High Def Channel (Palladia – available in 17 million homes nationwide).
- Purchased the very first mammography machine for the country of Nepal.
- Funded a mobile cancer unit which will screen and treat 20-000-30,000 patients per year in remote regions of Peru.
- Purchased the first internal radiation machine for the country of Nepal.
- Funded a new oncology wing for a cancer care center in Wales.
- Conducted 86 bone marrow drives at concerts around the United States to an audience of over 1 million people.
- Added over 4,000 people to the national marrow database.
- Conducted the first saliva-based bone marrow drive at a concert in the United Kingdom.
- Hosted concerts atop The Empire State Building, Mt Kilimanjaro, Snowdon, Pikes Peak, The Rocky Steps, along The Inca Trail, in the Rhondda Valley and on Mount Everest.
- And brought supplies to cancer centers in need around the world.